Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick~~

Sickness is all around us.... Looks like a lot of people is falling sick too. I myself had fell sick on Wednesday, yet I went to school on Thursday just to finish my BM lisan. Ain't I good. Haha. Well, I didn't get to prepare much, just sat down and started elaborating on the notes I've written oh so long ago. Good thing is that I've got an A, that's one good news when all is down..

Ahah!! Skipped school today for the first time. I'm proud of it.. Hehe... Well, I do miss my friends in school. A whole day without seeing them, talking to them, listening to their laughter. It's a bit weird because this is not on a usual basis. I guess we all better have enough rest to recover or to prevent sickness. I do hope that nothing serious will happen in school.

Hmmm... I'm sick too because someone else made me sick. Did I do anything to you that you must do this?? Or perhaps someone is too sensitive that they actually read people's blogs to know what they are thinking... Or.... Someone 'leaked'... Wonder who ehh??

I wish all those that are sick to make a full recovery soon.. I hope that there will not be a flu outbreak in school....

And I am proud that my theory and statement is true. Indeed back-stabbing had been introduced. Please see my third last post in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment