Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oops

Woopps... It's Sunday again.... That means, tomorrow's..... Monday??!

Ahhhhh!!!! It's Monday again!!! Monday Blues.... Things are not done, things are not prepared. How am I going to survive this week?? Nothing too interesting in the coming week.... It's back to the old boring time.... But I still have tons of work to catch up!!!

Ahh.... How am I going to survive the teacher's onslaught... Better go buy Class 4 bullet-proof vest.. Haha... Perhaps a 9mm sub machine gun, .50 caliber machine gun, .44 magnum, grenades, claymore, stingers and flash bangs... With this, I think you will be able to imagine the intensity of fire that I will get..

Then again, there are some things I just cannot let go... So no matter how much of workloads I have, I will still make time to do. Perhaps this is a kind of relaxation for me in such a desperate time....

I hope there will be something interesting in this week so that I can post about it... Until then.... BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment