Thursday, July 2, 2009

Haha!!

Hmm... Today wasn't such a bad day... Might be a bit tiring and emo-ish in the morning... But it's not bad in the afternoon.

Why?? Because I get to annoy or perhaps irritate Melancholy Lancer... Haha... You might call it revenge, or perhaps 'amusement'... I got so amused at that time while everything was a bit emo-ish.. I just have a great time irritating her, and seeing her expression. Especially, when she is trying to control her anger... Haha...

She try to make me angry and irritated.. But, it seems that whatever she says, I am able to counter it back... Then she got even angrier.. Haha... Then she started to tear a piece of paper.. So happen that the paper have some information and it's a Form 4 moral project paper. So I told her it could be Shower's or Jennie's and it's needed for SPM. This is the most amusing part. She put the paper together piece by piece and tape it together... While doing so, she got more frustrated.. Haha.. Sorry Exciting Wonder that you have to chill her down and got stuck in the middle of the argument.. Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment