Friday, July 17, 2009

Prefect's Day

Sorry I posted this so late... On Wednesday, it's our school's Prefect's Installation!!! Yay!!! The good thing is that the whole form 4 and lower 6 were invited!!! Yay!! Skip class~~

It started with the coming of the deputy OCPD... Then speeches... Very long speeches.... Then prefects were called up to the stage to be either installed or be awarded for their services... Then we were to leave the hall... We were like what..? NO fair... We can't see the performances...

However, being me... the mischievous me couldn't just let it go by without me attending... Just a simple explanation to my teacher, teacher agreed to let me out for a while, even without permission... Ahem** So I went there with my camera, acting like one of the photographer's... After taking the first two performances which is Form 1 & 2 dance and a chinese song by Si Rou and Wai Loan, I gave my camera to Jeshua to help me record... *So if I ever upload any videos and you think it's shaky, it's Jeshua*

Then, I went to McD to join the prefects upon two persons approval.. There I go... The I saw Jia Wei almost got hit by a car...(No details) It was awesome there.... Everyone had so much fun there, mingling with each other and doing silly stuff... Haha.... Then it's time to go back... Everyone said goodbye... And went back to their respective homes..

There was a very disturbing event that had caused me much suffering... Since it's not related to this topic I've put it in the previous post..

Photos will be uploaded as soon as I have the mood to do so... Videos as well...

P/s This would most probably be my last normal post... After this, this blog will be dedicated to my weeks of sadness and in reference to the popular subject... Emo-ness...

No comments:

Post a Comment