Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crossroads~~

In life, you will often find yourself in a position where you do not know what to do... You will just into blank space, will your brain process your next course of action.

That's reality, that's what will happen in life... Sometimes, things will also seem to be very down for you... Sometimes you will feel depressed... You just feel that life has let you down. That's my position right now.... In spite of all the unhappy things that is happening, I still will try to put a smile on my face. This is when I found that having friends really help..

Then again, I still can't make up my mind yet... Shall I be good or bad... I asked my friends, they say be good. But after thinking for a while what had happened, I don't think good will be the answer. It's a totally different question actually, shall I be bad or evil...


Hmmm... Which path??


What ever my answer will be, it must be made.. today..... For tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I will initiate my plan... Sorry folks, I've thought about it, recent events have also been taken into account.... I just have to say this, my next course of action is inevitable.... I hope I will not go too far...

All the best~~


No comments:

Post a Comment