Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Roller Coaster

Roller Coaster!!! Wheeee~~ That's the normal expression of a person going on a roller coaster... The moment you are up there, adrenaline will fill your veins and give you the excitement...

In my life, I'll always last and this week as the week when my school has a roller coaster....

Woohooo!!


But the one I'm talking about is not the roller coaster you've seen... It's one that can't be seen, but experienced... My life is like a roller coaster right now... It's all been going up the early year, even until RKA Day, it's still going up... However, little that I know, that was already the peak before the real ride begins...

The 'thrill' started with the all so exciting day when the new BOD's were announced... I know my mood very bad, I thank those that are tolerant with me. During that week, there were up's and down's... At least, my friends were very supportive and were there to comfort me... It's been ok... Only that this very incident left a permanent mark on me... I get easily angered nowadays, and very easy to be annoyed and ignore people....

Then it's been ok until today.. Haiz... All was well, until after McD.... I did something that I might regret forever... That is I ignored one of my close friends of a while... Because of this the person got angry and decided to ignore me also... Until now, the situation is not stable yet... Probably more 'thrills' ahead...

The two most difficult week for me in my whole entire time in my school... Haiz....

P/s Never ignore someone that is important to you... You might have just accidentally offended them without knowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment