Friday, June 26, 2009

Sports Day

What a exciting day it is for the students of SMK Taman SEA... It is the day of our school's 33rd Sports Day!!!! The students were full of anticipation for this day.

At 5am, students were already seen entering the school compound... Be it for decorations or marching, the students had really put in all their effort to make sure their respective houses or uniform body will get the fame and glory. PBSM and green house were the earliest. At 7.30, attendance were taken, and the marchers were all getting ready at the multi-purpose court. I must admit, all the marchers looked extremely smart today.

Suddenly, the court became quiet, that's because the national anthem is being sung. As usual, there were many different timings... Then, it all began. The commanders were giving their last advice and their word of encouragement. Then, the court became dead. The first break of the silence were these familiar words" Squad, dari kiri, CEPAT JALAN!! " Then, all the marching teams went out to battle one by one. Every marcher were shouting on top of their voices as the do their formation.

After the marching, The H.M. delivered her very long speech.. This was followed by the opening speech from a representative from PPD. Then, an oath was lead by the athletic captain. Every participant sincerely took this oath. Then, the school flag was handed over from the athletic captain to the Head Prefect and was handed to the scouts to be raised. The school song was sung. Then the moment that the marchers were all waiting for, pembarisan keluar padang.

Then, the events started. Everyone was cheering for their own house. Cheers and shoutings were heard all over the field. Then I noticed something, those form 3s just like to disturb people. If they disturb me, it doesn't really matter.. They were like talking loudly and distracting my first-aiders. I scolded them and chased them off. Hah!

Skipping the craps... Then, the climax of Sports Day has come. The announcement of winners. First, the winners of events were called and were given their medals by the H.M. Then, deco and marching winners were announced. Finally, the climax of the climax..... The winners of uniform body marching.....
3rd-- PBSM!! Yay!!!
2nd-- Scouts!! You did great with your dance.
1st-- Police Cadets??!!

After this, the winning house, GREEN!! (As usual) And runner up, BLUE!!!
Just like last year.......

---------------------------
Now my personal place... I am quite shocked that the Guides did not win.... They seriously were good... I personally think they should get first.(After seeing recorded footage) I still wonder, is fate fate?? Or fate is whatever you make it.... And grrr..... I officially am pissed by Melancholy Lancer... Grr.... The attitude... I'm sorry if I threw tantrum at some of you form 3 today, but you should start knowing that you should not always cari pasal... (I'm sure you know what I mean)

And to the lovely girls from the Girl Guides, I'm sorry if I yelled my timing too loud... You all should me more alert, especially when a whole marching team is coming up behind you... I'm sorry I have to yell so that you all will actually start to notice our presence and stop talking about what happened during marching. And to the lovely Ranger Leader, Hilary, Sorry that I shouted my timing right into your ear.. Hehe... Seriously, I'm a bit angry at that time because your people is blocking my way. And you should not purposely get in my way.. Lastly, thank you Chia Sing and Jia Wei for your support. =)

1 comment:

  1. Haha you didn't know what happened do you? I was the one who purposely pushed hilary right in your face lah! HAHAHAHAHAHA! xD owh and thanks I know we did well..i'm just angry why they won..

    ReplyDelete