Thursday, June 11, 2009

!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohh well, I thought by posting this at midnight will get me a 00.00, who knows I got a 12.00am!!!!!!!!!
Well by this post's title, I'm pretty sure that you know what this will be about, shocking news... Well it is shocking news, but it's all about marching. I'm actually shocked that Chow Ern didn't know when is Sports Day.... She thought it was in July.. PEOPLE PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE... SPORTS DAY IS IN JUNE!! 26 JUN TO BE EXACT... THAT LEAVES YOU ALL TWO WEEKS TO PRACTISE.....
I must also express my concern over the two marching teams, PBSM and Purple House... Purple House marching practises for this holidays never took place... That leaves Joel and I exactly 7 confirmed days to train them.. How in the world are we going to do that?? And the PBSM marching team, please people buck up!!! If you are going to march on Sports Days like that, it will be better that you don't come at all... And the new marchers... Please please please, do be serious when you are marching. Don't take the training as a joke!! And please put in some commitment... Practise at home or where ever... You can even practise as an exercise, at home, in the park, even in the bathroom!! I only require the commitment, the seriousness and the cooperation from you all.... Leave the formation to the B.O.D.'s.. You do your part, we'll do ours.... People, half of the marching team are new marchers ok... The old please buck up, the new please catch up!!!At your current state, I think you all require a lot more practises...
Because of this.... I have good news and bad news.... The good news is, intensive training for the next two or three practises to work on your basics.. After these practises, I assure you, you will be serious and perfect for the time being.. Haha.. The bad news is, since it is an intensive training session, the punishment will be intensive as well... 5 downs for every mistakes made... That will ought to put you right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment