Monday, June 29, 2009

Sorry....

I just come to know that... Hilary didn't purposely block me while marching... There's a culprit behind this act which resulted Hilary became a victim of my shouting. The master mind is.... Esutaa~~

Mmhmm... It's all because of her.... Poor Hilary... A innocent child accused of something done by a evil master mind... Haha.... She blocked my way plainly because Esutaa pushed her... Then how coincidentally that I'm not in a good mood... So ya... Yelled in her ear... Sorryy...

Well, of course Hilary you can quickly walk away.... But you didn't, instead you walked gracefully and triumphantly in front of me. So I have no choice to yell...

Anyway, I want to apologise to Hilary that I yelled in her ear. Hope I didn't hurt your eardrums.. Hehe..

To my lovely friend,

I'm sorry, Hilary.... Please forgive me...

Therefore, I dedicate my 56th post to you as an apology.. =)


P/s Esutaa.... Beware.. I shall do to you double the magnitude..

No comments:

Post a Comment