Monday, June 8, 2009

Marching

Hahah.... It's holiday time, project time, relax time... And also..... MARCHING TIME!!!!

I've already posted a post about the troubles in marchings.... Now I'm going to say about what happened during marching practise... Seriously, I don't really like this year's marching... It's terrible. For PBSM, why are we not practising in Sahara? Why are we scared that teacher don't allow, she said if you want you have it quietly then... Too bad Chow Ern wants to respect her and don't want to have it there, instead she has it in a small park near her house... Its so small... If I'm in her shoes, I don't give a damn about that, I will just have it in Sahara even if KRS and P.P. is there. If they think we are terrible, lets just train until we are better. And please people, be spirited a bit.... Don't be like the undead. I will like to congratulate the people who made it for the last practise.. And those who didn't come, you better come soon... And I don't know why Wai Loan suddenly become such a good story teller, always telling stories to Shi Min.. Ohh, anyone who reads this and know who is Wai Loan, the next time you sees her, say 'Nam Yang' to her.. Sit back and enjoy the expression that comes next.. Haha...

And now purple house marching, poor Joel, waited in the feild and nobody turned up... Joel you should be commanding and stricter a bit next time.. But it really isn't his fault, he called those of which he has their number, and none turned up, which is about 5...(Yes I know a very miserable number, but we don't have time to get their numbers) I'll deal with you all when school reopens.. Watch out...

No comments:

Post a Comment