Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Durian's Other Face

Once upon a time, in the once notorious school SMK Taman SEA, there were a group of close friends.... Tantan, Stingray, Lion the Iron, Carrot all brought closer together by simple and ignorant Durian. Of course, others involved are Maggie Cup and Sandy.

I'm sure you've heard about the characteristics of Durian, to those who haven't here's a glimpse. Durian is basically known as 'ball', 'elephant', Queen of All Lies and Conspiracy... Durian blends in well with people and has many friends, which makes Durian even more dangerous. Why do I say this?? Well, Durian is a pain in the backside... Durian sticks with Tantan so often until Tantan got mad... However that's not all... Durian has a bad enough appearance('torny') and really really make Tantan sick( To know why please read previous posts ).
Ps.It's important to know why.

Recently, it was discovered the Durian has another face... She not only tell lies and twist her words... She will do whatever it takes to get what she wants... Dangerous isn't it... In this case, Tantan had appeared in the Durian Awareness Court(DAC) as a witness.
Tantan:" Man, seriously, I feel like yelling at her everytime I see her... Durian's lies and trickery is just too much for me... But now something else had emerged, Durians will tell lies, twist words, swear and promise fake things just to get what Durian wants, in this case to make me not angry.. Durian told me that the lies and cover up is not to make me angry.. This made me even angrier because Durian had promised not to lie.. This also shows that Durian cannot be trusted.. Durian say that the relationship between Sandy is BF then when I asked her an angry tone, it became 'Best Friends'. Now Durian told me that the purpose of doing that is to make me not angry, but to make me jealous... I was like.. What???? So that's why.... And about Carrot Durian denies it, I'm sure that Durian didn't want me to know.. Durian finds replacements when bored.. This really makes Durian a very dangerous character..

As reported, all of this is true... Please beware of Durian, you never know what will happen... Please consult Tantan, Carrot, Stingray and Lion the Iron for more details....

No comments:

Post a Comment