Saturday, June 6, 2009

Almost

A Almost Day....
A lot of almost things happened today....
1. I almost can have breakfast at 8.30 in the morning, but I went back to sleep.
2. I almost played computer in the morning, but gave it up to watch tv.
3. Almost showed Rowan Atikson's pre-Mr Bean's videos to my cousin, but instead she showed my Russell Peters' videos..
4. Almost went to Jurong Bird Park, but the plan was cancelled.
5. Almost went for swimming, but gave it up because I wanted to go to the gym.
6. Almost went to the gym, but because no one can accompany me, the plan was scraped as well.
7. I also almost fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for time to past so that I can go online.
8. Almost ignored my friends online because I'm a bit drowsy and not in a good mood.
9. Finally, I almost added more 'almost' for tonight.. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment