Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Worst Is Yet To Come

Ahh... Now that exams are over... The worst is yet to come....

Why do I say this?? After exams, what is the most frightened thing? Getting back your results.. And believe me, in Form 4 you just don't know what to expect... Anything can happen..

Besides that, Sports Day is coming!!!! Arrgghh!!!! That means marching and marching and more marching!! I'll have to help train the Purple House marchers, something I promised my teacher, then I'll have to get involved in PBSM marching too.... And something extra, I'm 'looking' at Blue and Yellow House's marching team as well, not to mention that I'm helping Green House's marching comander, Sureen (because I love you, lol...).

I have to get all the marching practise's dates done... I'm already spending time running here and there asking teachers on when can we have marching practises.. Man, I'm so tired of looking for teachers.... Have to walk around the whole entire school.... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment