Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher's Day

Happy Teacher's Day!!! Our annual Teacher's Day was held today!! Glad to see the afternoon sessions joining us as well...

It started with Games.... A few clubs participated along with their teacher advisers. All the teachers were really quite sporting.... All of us had fun watching them play... Too bad this year don't have the 'drag queen' contest.. Haha... While the whole thing is proceeding, I joined the 'beatbox gang' for a little music making session in the R&R area.... Then Jesslyn came and stole Riyal away... :( Its only me and Adri left... Then suddenly I felt a poke on my right.. Its Yuen Hee!!! Hugs*** A lot of my form 5 friends were looking... Blek... Later, Adri and I went into the hall to pretend as MC's... Our MC-ing is so funny.. Hahah...

Then we had a super long recess... 1 hour and 15mins!!(I think) That's when I got so Angry with Durian as well.... Hate Durian and durians.... Haha.. Then suddenly in the scouts den while talking to Han Rui and gang, I got two children!!! No idea why they say it.. ONe is Aaron Tan, and the other one is Yang Zhen... Lol... Then we went to the hall for speeches and performances... Wai Loan and Gang keep talking non-stop about me... Then they were talking about Durian, and I told them to stop, luckily they stopped... But then Jeshua came and ask anyone seen Durian? That drawn the line... I went in front and stood next to Chia Sing, the view's better anyway.. Haha...

The performances were great!!! No 'junk' this year....Even the teachers were satisfied.... The last perfomance, a 1970's dance and the second time plus teachers really rocked the Hall down... Conclusion: Teachers + Oldies--> Back to chlidhood = Wildness!!!

All the performers were really pretty!!! Thanks to the makeup by Pn. Harminder.... Jo yee really looked great... Sze TIng and Yuen Hee were burning hot!! (by Chia Sing and Bryan).. Eli looked quite nice as well... Jesslyn looked really pretty.... You should wear that specs more often..... Haha...

Ohh... And Mr. YAP lost his laptop!!! Haha..... That explains the spot checks... And poor Pui Ling couldn't catch her transporter because Mr.YAP was there checking bags.... Hahah....

No comments:

Post a Comment