Friday, May 8, 2009

Surprise

Yesterday was a day full of surprises for me..... Too many man...
1. First happening in the morning... Our teacher made us confused whether to go to the bio lab or not, some started walking there while me and a few friends were looking for teacher. We finally found her then she said since so many of us had gone, then go lab lah.. But just as we were walking there, they came back!! So in the end, we had it in class.
2. As we were walking back, Han Rui told me to help her carry her books.. Then Bryan helped her by saying it is the gentlemanly thing to do.. Then I saw Sze Ting, someone I have not talked to for ages, so I said hi and she replied by saying the same thing. However while I was looking at her as she walked pass, my books ( Han Rui's books) suddenly dropped for no good reason. So Han Rui was like hitting me for dropping her books, Bryan was like 'HOO Li Ren' and Sze Ting went ' I'm so touched ' Mere coincidence....
3. For Chemistry, I got a surprise that Pn Grace started a new chapter on electrochemistry while exams is just round the corner.... We get to do electrolysis on lead bromide though...
4. And Add. Math!!! Teacher gave us revision exercise on the board to do. I was doing great until I met a quadratic functions question. I was like thinking there while teacher was going on 2 more questions, 4 more questions... In the end I gave up. Man, I can't do Add math!!!!
5. Now... The biggest story!!!! For all my friends beware!!! And to this particular person( Durian ) you know who you are and what you did. This Durian liked Tantan, she confessed and suddenly became so close to him. He was freaked out by Durian and rejected her many times. Tantan didn't say no at first because he did not want to hurt Durian. But after Durian's 'geli' messages and 'stickiness' enough is enough! Tantan got annoyed and irritated by Durian. He scolded her and rejected her indefinitely. But Durian asked Tantan whether he ever like her because Maggi Cup wants her to be his girl friend. Nobody will ever belive this anyway.
Until one day, Tantan heard from Lion that Carrot and Stingray had been 'victims' of Durian. And that Carrot and Stingray and Tantan have one thing in common, dislike Durian, Durian's annoying, Durian has the same desperation and way of confessing and avoid her at all cost!!
Now Carrot had told Durian to lay off! But now Lion is afraid that Durian will like him too... Poor Lion, I'm sure you will survive... Tantan, Stingray and Carrot will always be with you!!!
6. Then At tuition, I found out that the 4J class in our school have been infected by a very dangerous and lethal strain of influenza. The INFLUENZA B(bimbo).
7. And now, this event made national news.... The fiasco in the Perak Assembly.... Refusal to obey the Speaker's orders, verbal war, deputy speaker's inappropriate taking charge of the assembly, installation of the new Speaker, police's intrusion in the hall and some ridiculous captures....

No comments:

Post a Comment