Monday, May 18, 2009

Warning

Ladies and gentlemen, young boys and young girls, 'the topic of the day' had returned with an interesting, unbelievable best selling story of the month!!!!
The return of Durian!!!!

It's peace and quiet for Carrot and Lion now.... Eventhough they are running away from Durian. A new story has emerged.... As unbelievable as it is, but it is not in my position to give any criticism and judge its reliability... It is recently known that, from my reliable sources, that Durian is now Sandy's girl friend... Gasp**
Yup yup..... I know it's unbelievable.... I'm just reporting it... After liking Tantan, Carrot, Stingray, Maggie Cup and now SANDY? Too much!! And it is known that Durian said that Maggie Cup and Sandy fought over Durian.. Bigger Gasp****** I know what you think, no one would ever fight over Durian right? I agree....
Like I said it's reliability is not mine to judge... Just a kind warning to you all... It is just 'Believe it or not'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment