Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rain... Rain...

Rain.. rain... rain.. is all i could say.... The weather is so extreme nowadays...One moment it is so hot like a blazing desert, with the blink of an eye it will be raining cats and dogs..

You know what I mean right... Yup yup, yesterday it was so hot in the afternoon, so I went to the library to do my homework. When I came back out, the sky was so dark. Its like a carpet of darkness moving swiftly across the sky.. So I faster pack my stuff and walk quickly back home. I was like, God.. please, please hold the rain for 15mins. Once I got inside my house, 5 minute later it started to rain heavily... Thank God I wasn't caught in the rain. Praise God!!!

Today, the weather was quite fair, there was actually warn beams of sunlight just moments before it started raining. Right after the house pratise ended, it started to rain... While I was wondering how to go back home I met Pn Ernice who kindly fetched me home. I give glory to God for helping me to find a transport back.

So... Through this two incidents I can say that God is really great. Our God is a God that provides. Let us put our trust in Him and rest assured, He will provide you whatever you need even in tough times he will look you through.

I hope my testimony will bring hope into your life and that you will be blessed by this testimony.... God Bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment