Sunday, March 22, 2009

Job well done

Finally, I've finished my tour of duty as a part-time worker for the MPH warehouse sale!!!! I felt great!!

Actually my job is quite ok, all I need to do is to arrange books, a bit of customer service here and there, and that's it! My first experience of working.. Well, besides the boredom and feet ache, it was quite ok.. I get to see quite a number of friends while working, haha, which turns out to be pretty amusing.

And the thing is that I don't get bored as the others.. Why? This is because I'm in charge of arranging the cookery section and a mixed section so, every time I arrange them I see food, glorious food!!! So I'm not bored anymore... Haha..

So that's about it... I better sleep early for there's school tomorrow.. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment