Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CF Camp

It ROCKS!!! It was great!!! Its was awesome, magnificent, wonderful, and extravagant......!!!

Yeah!! That's right.. So many words can't even finish the description of how great the camp was... I can't really sit with everyone because I need to do PA in the PA room, BUT, even in there I can feel God's presence there. God is touching so many of us there. A whole lot of people accepted Christ throughout the entire camp.. It was so encouraging to see God at work.

I really thank God for this camp, and I also thank God for Pr Julie that preach wonderfully to us and for her very encouraging and promising testimonies. I had a great time playing games and worshipping God there. And I really enjoyed serving in the PA department. My group was great too, we won third in games.. YAY!!

I hope CF Camp will continue to be done and bring more people to know more about God. Pictures will be uploaded once I receive them... Hehe=)

No comments:

Post a Comment