Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a day....

Greetings everyone... Having an enjoyable weekend? I know I have...

I woke up 9am this morning, took a bath then set of to Kelana Jaya station to wait for the free bus to Ikano. Then i join my CG members in the bus... But when we reach there, its a bit early... so the girls went to look at shoes. (Sigghh..) But during lunch time, we went and have TGI FRIDAY'S. People usually will be wondering: What?! Young kids who don't know how to earn money are spending money at such an expensive resturant?!! No.. Chill... We got the voucher from church for one of the most attendence for LOUD 2008!! Nice ehh...

Yeah, so we had this wonderfull time at TGIF eating... And joking with each other... Oh ya... I also invented to new 'fruit' nickname for my friends... HEHEHE... Cherry/Mangosteen and Apple.. HAHA.. After that we parted with a few members of our cg and head towards Cineleisure and watch YES MAN. The show is seriously funny and lame..

In the evening... I went to Mid Valley with my parents. That is when I went on Shopping Spree!!! For the first time... Because i'm not a person that usually go and enjoys shopping. However, this sudden excitement comes with a prize. I bought 2 formal shirts, 1 casual shirt, 3 T-shirts and 2 pants.. And it total up to an amount of RM430!!! AHH!! Man... Shopping just kills you. But anyway... I got new shirts now.. Yeah!!!

And walking at shopping complexs from morning till night, my legs feels like falling off now... Hehe... Lesson learnt... Don't go on a shopping spree again..

No comments:

Post a Comment