Thursday, December 25, 2008

JOY TO THE WORLD!!!

Yay!!! Christmas is finally here!!! After I got back yesterday, I straight away go to sleep so that I can wake up today and go to church and celebrate the birth of our Lord!! I went to church early because my sister is performing in the chinese church.
At 9am, I went into the auditorium as they are starting already. We had a wonderful time singing praise and enjoying His presence. Today is also the day in months that I had seen the auditorium so fulled up, and it actually overflowed. It was such an encouragement to see this. Then, we had a short sketch about us living in fear.. And the sermon for today is mainly about us living in a world full of darkness and fear, and that we will have peace and light with Jesus in our hearts.
Today, I really receive much joy, peace and blessing from the Lord. And it is with great joy in my heart seeing that everyone is having such a great time at church and wishing each other Merry Christmas.
Here I just want to wish everyone enjoy this Christmas season and Blessed Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment