Monday, December 22, 2008

Spontaneous Monday

I went to school today...( WHAT??!! ) Ya.. True i went back to school today, but not to study of course... I went there to help arrange and organise the SPBT books because they of people to help.... Its kind of last minute..

See?? Books of knowledge............


There's this time I got so fed up with the useless PJK books that i had to carry..



I just want to throw them overboard!!

Eheheh... Joking only ....



Work in progress





I also noticed that our school had put up some grills and they are renovating the stage that over looks the field.





Our trip to eat cendol. Teacher told us to get into her car and she drove us there.




However, there were the not so lucky ones...



Our little cendol outing was actually quite nice.... And very refreshing, after a morning full of hard work.

Thank you teachers!!!!!

Later in the afternoon, I only realize that I had to go for badminton in Taman Megah with a few so called scandal campers.. And I also met some unexpected people, like.... 'Miss' Kay Tze and Ting Hon.

Today is really a great day... I really enjoyed it. And to all the students of SMK Taman SEA next year.... You all must thank the SPBT members for doing such a great job preparing books for you all... Heheh....

No comments:

Post a Comment