Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trip to Sarawak

Long long time ago.. In the month of November...


I went to Sarawak. Which is my hometown!!! I went to Kuching at first, then after 4 days i go to Sibu.



I'm surprise at the new look of the KIA..



Nice ehh.... Well a lot had changed since I'm been there. Let me share wat I like there in Kuching.



First of all, I like the nice smoothing environment there.. Take a look at this!! Bet you can't see it anywhere in a city.


Haha! Nice isn't it... Next thing that i like there is the churches there. You can almost see it anywhere u go!!!! And in Sarawak, the goverment allows opening and building of new churches and the use of the cross, which you won't get in the Penisular. Here's two of the most famous catholic churches: St Thomas and St Joseph Cathedral.


And of course!! The historical buildings in Sarawak.... I bet this looks familiar in your Sejarah text books....





And guess what!! They still use this in the rivers as transport!!!




Yeah!!!! That's it man... Cool isn't it... Not just the buildings nor the environment that makes me attracted to Sarawak... Its the people there. So many groups of people live together harmoniously, and no racism. Haha. You know what i mean.. And there it is... Kuching's view from the sky.






Well that's about it... There isn't much to tell about Sibu except that it is calm and nice there... " I like the design of the church.."

" I like this rainbow pic.."


Sibu's tallest building... And also a landmark in Sibu...

This is the buses that are operating in Sibu as public transport.




I'm sorry that my camera ran out of battery so don't have a lot of pictures.. Anyway, its just a little intro to Sarawak...

Hope you will visit there one day...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment