Sunday, October 25, 2009

Surrogates

Hah!! Exams just finished!! Yeah and I'm enjoying it.. haha...

Today I went to TC and watched Surrogates.. haha... I watched it with Hilary, Erin and Daryl.. Exam just finished two days and I'm already out watching movie.. yeah!! I wouldn't comment about the movie because it depends on your taste and your understanding of the movie.. But surrogates indeed is a short movie.. Very short movie in fact, less than 2 hours. Well, at least we enjoyed ourselves.. hehe..

I noticed somehow I can see the future sometimes... Through dreams, imagination or just a strong gut feeling.. For example before going to TC I thought about my father bringing us there to eat dinner and we really went.. While in the car I felt that maybe i'll meet Hilary and gang there, and you know what they were eating in the same restaurant as we are! Ahaha... Amazing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment