Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let down...

Haiz... Add maths paper 2 for me was........................................................................

Ahem* I think you know what I mean... hehe... The first part wasn't so bad... Should be able to get more marks there... Section B and C was the horror... Pure horror... 6 questions all are compulsory...

All the question contains 10 marks... They looked very simple.. The diagrams and all... You also will know this is the way of finding.. Then... Aiya.. Lack of information.. And cannot find.. If you can't do one.. You can't do the rest that follows.. So ya... 10 marks gone...

And the area of sector is like so easy.... But I can't radian, so gone.. The two questions that follows can be done, but I need the answer from the first question.. See how they relate the entire thing together? Arggh.. 10 gone..

But then idex numbers is the only question in section B and C that I got high marks.. hehe... Don't you agree people? Index is the easiest.. hehe.. Why can't they put 2 question on index ehh? hehe...

So ya.. I've let so many people down.. I already know my marks tonight.. Thank you for Sms-ing me Pn Zurina.. Got improvement.. But paper 2, I failed.. Haiz.. What a let down to my freinds.. haiz... Lack of practise, this is what you get.. I've let my Form 3 friends down too.. Haiz... Add maths... My death contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment