Friday, October 9, 2009

Failure

Once again I can't remember the exact content for this post... But I'm quite sure it has something to do with my exams... Ahaha... and something else.. Hehe~~

Hmm... Maybe I'm trying to say that sejarah 2 was horrible and BM 2 is a killer because I didn't study? Or perhaps I'm expressing my sadness over BI 2 which I also didn't study.. hehe... All the languages were neglected becaue I wanted to wake up early in the morning to study, but didn't wake up.. hehe.. Or was it Chemistry paper 2.. Gasp* The horror... I better not get lower than 75 for this paper.

The last possiblity is Biology 3. I guess it wasn't so bad... Maybe I'll just loose a few marks here and there and total up and become a killer... Ahaha.. Everything now is a killer...

Ehh no.. Wait!! I remember now.. It's Chem.. haha.. Yes indeed it was sad... I lost two of my records... First, my zero silly, easy chemical equation error... Secondly, I also lost my zero salt question error..

Hmmpphh!! All thanks to Mr. Yap!!! Come in my class come the change in question on the board blindly without thinking that it does make sense... Then boom... I was suppose to change anion to cation, but because the order does not make sense, I continued to test for anion... And my first mistake is done... Noo...

Terrible... Failure...

No comments:

Post a Comment