Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

A lovely day it is.... A great testimony too I must say.... It's another day where we PA dudes stayed back to do some checking and to repair the spoilt stuff.

So David and I went to that sacred PA room of ours and start off with our task. We basically took out everything and testing everything, one at a time. We set up Betsy and Honey and of course Fluffy. Then we started testing the XLRs and followed by the jacks. It was a lengthy process but we had to make sure.

Then we start with the repair process. We took out the speakers and checked every one of them. We had to open up the speakers too... By doing this we found a problem to one of the Volcano speakers: wires not connected, hahaha* , solution: solder it back! Then the other Volcano was super tight that it spoilt the screw driver.. haha...

I spent a whole half an hour checking the wireless and can't find any problem. We even broke of the wires while checking.. hehe... Shh..
This is the testimony: After checking for so long, I was about to give up already. Got so tired checking for some problem that I don't know. After screwing the cover of the reciever back, I prayed. With half-confidence, but I prayed a simple prayer."Lord please make this thing work!!" At that moment I noticed something, the socket was tapped. So, I was wondering could it be a socket connection problem? Unlikely. But I checked. Indeed it was it! The two wires was not even connected. Amazing... God actually helped to identify the problem!! After screwing, it worked perfectly!! Praise God!!

We manage to check all the wires... Repaired a jack, the Volcano and the wireless mics reciever. What an achievement. This stay has been truely fruitful... We are so happy that we solved the problems... What a wonderful day...

No comments:

Post a Comment