Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Disappointment

I feel so disappointed today... Things that are not expected to happen and caused by a source that I never wished.

So ya... But it got better afterwards... The feeling was unbearable, I felt as if my heart is going to burst and brains with be squashed. Luckily it worked out... I hope that will not happen again. It's very awkward and uncertain.

Hmm.. So I'm not that disappointed anymore... So I shall get a little off topic...

Dodge ball!! Don't you just love it... And ya... it's different from the one that the form 3's are playing. But the main objective of the games is the same, you throw the ball at the opponent! Haha... 4A and 4I's games is always so fun of excitement. With both teams cheering with every dodge or a hit, the environment is really exciting. Every now and then, there will be someone that will dodge a ball with a 'stunt' or improvise the game. For example, we are not allowed to take the ball that had rolled into the enemy's place, so a 'dead' person will just go there and kick the ball back to us. Haha... And we won!!

Haha... Disappointment , excitement is all just a feeling that everyone will experience. Perhaps I should try not to be so down when disappointments come.

No comments:

Post a Comment