Wednesday, September 23, 2009

T-minus 13 days, 5 hours, 47 mins

Students we have a problem.....

It is T-minus 13 days, 5 hours, and 47mins left till launch... The launch has been moved forward in our state... While the others are at the end or October... Aren't we lucky?? Not..... Why?

That's the time left till the launching of EXAMS!!! Ahhh!!! PMR and end-term... Ahhh!! I think I should revisit my past and bring back my studying mood... Gosh, It's so terrible... Form 4 is just... wow....

I still remember last year... I put in so much effort to study and do exercises... Yet I take it nice and easy with minimum stress... Well, PMR is easy... So to all Form 3's, relax... Don't get too stressed over PMR. It's very easy. So chill a bit, don't make yourself go crazy. If you stress like crazy over it, after PMR you might just feel foolish because it's not as hard as you expected.

Now... Form 4.. Haiyo... A lot of things to memorise... A lot of things to practise and to understand.. I can really die... The bad thing is, I'm not in the mood for it. Even if I am, the commitment is not there, I'll just get distracted. I have to cover Chemistry, Physics, Biology and History at least by this week... So many things to remember... And so many equations to know.. AHHHH!!!! It's like 3.104 times 10 to the power of 10 pascals in me now...

The smart people of course will say it's as easy as pie. And must get 1A for every subjects only they will be satisfied. That is so not for me... Haha... Guess I'll have to study harder and spend more time doing exercises... Add. Maths, ahh!!
Are you studying?
Is that the reason why?

No comments:

Post a Comment