Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What An Experience

Offft.... What an experience I must say... On this very day, on much unwillingness, I visited the place I had to go once every month.. The dental clinic.

Today mark a milestone in my life, today is the day that my braces are coming off.. Hehe... Nice ehh..? After 2 whole years of wearing that metal thing that fortifies my teeth, its coming off today. However the process is not a pleasant one.

The dentist took something that looks like a pliers and start to twist every bracket she had put up long time ago. It felt as if she is actually plucking my teeth out. Then she changed to another 'pliers' and started scrapping what left of the cement off.. I keep having the fear that all this will actually make my teeth drop off.

Then she started scaling my teeth, exchanged to the polisher, and then to the pliers like scraper and scaling again. This process of taking off the cement actually took around one whole hour. And for one whole hour I have to cope with the fear that my teeth will drop off. How scary...

This is one experience that I will not want to go through again... And for those still wearing braces, your turn will come.. EHEHEHEH~

No comments:

Post a Comment