Monday, November 30, 2009

New Phone~

Ahh... Finally, after months of delay and about four months of using my temporary one, I finally got myself a new phone... Hehe..

I kind of like the Nokia one, but good ol' faithful was dropped in a river and the screen died. So I've been using a Motorola phone for the past four months or so. Then finally after so much of nagging telling me to get a new one, and after such a long time looking for one, I've finally laid my eyes on a not so expensive Sony Erricson.

It was last Saturday when I went to Digital Mall while my father is getting a problem about the printer done. Then after that my mum asked me to look for one while I'm there. With much discomfort, I sat down at the booth and started looking. Then I saw this phone with the price agreeable by my father and the functions agreeable by me. Though I wanted a better one, this is good enough. hehe.. So I've settle with my current phone.

Let's hope it'll continue to be in good condition and function well until I've graduated. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment