Sunday, August 9, 2009

What A Joke

Ahahahaha... Yo listen up y'all!!! This post is dedicated to the annoying person that had suddenly decided to play a fool in my chat box... I'm not amused..
This comes after numerous warnings so you must be responsible... A wise choice that is... Now hear this, I had enough of your lies, foul-mouth language.... It's very rude too... Not to mention disturbing... So would you please, bi-sexual person with two personalities or perhaps more, stop pretending and get to the point... Don't ever use dirty or foul words in my blog. Talk sense please... Ohh, and work up your comprehension skills please I can't tolerate it, if I say something you answer it, don't go off the point... That's chatting...
Take this as an ultimatum to you... Viet Cong... Stop terrorising my chat box... If not, I'll have no choice to disclose Durian's matter in public and as well as spreading it... Ohh, and who you are too... You may continue to chat here as long there's no accusations, foul languages and mind your manners...

No comments:

Post a Comment