Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Memorable Friday

Ahh, Thank God It's Friday!!! I love Friday's... Its when after school I get to get together with my fellow CFers... However there are two significant things that kept this day memorable...

The first is............ Oops... I forgot... Hehe... I guess its what you get for entering a post so long after the real date..... If the memory should come back, I'll post it here...

Now, the second event.... I was walking with Sze Ting to the library when a teacher told me that a 'fellow' fell down and was hurt badly on the back. The teacher told me that they are calling for an ambulance. So I ask for Sze Ting's help to find Chow Ern (PBSM Pres.) to come to the PBSM room. When we both got there we found a girl with a hurt leg.. We all got a laugh when we learnt that she is not the one that required the ambulance. In fact, it was a unlucky prefect guy in the office.

Now, why was he there and how he got there was unknown, we just do our best to keep him stable. After a long wait the ambulance was finally here. The nurses somehow didn't now that they had to 'lock' the stretcher before using. This resulted with our problems in carrying him. Luckily, the recess bell just rang, so the way to the ambulance was clear. However, all of the students were looking at us while we were carrying him down the stairs. Ohh well... At least we got him safely down, thanks to three form 2's that helped me. I've been through practical, but it is the real situation that brings experience.

Ohh!! Now I remember.... Its TSCF Easter meeting!!!(Good Friday) We had a great time in the hall.... The PA is a bit sucky though but everyone was worshipping with all they're hearts.. I got the privilege to perform in two performances.. A first aid member in the sketch, and singing in the choir... Hehe.. We had a wonderful time in the hall.... Glory To The LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment